The village is first mentioned in writing in 1539 as SOWOUCHYN (Hung. Zvoncsin name, Harangfalva – year 1910), research in the 60s and 90s of the 20th century. It attests to the settlement in prehistoric times.
Belonged to the Červený Kameň (Red Stone), nines paid archbishop of Esztergom. Three adjacent municipalities Suchá, Košolná and Zvončín have a common circuit Parish, with a parish in Sucha nad Parnou since 1240th
In 1543 it was inhabited by six families, about four years later in 1547 immigrated several Croatian settlers. In the 17th-18th centuries they often gave Pállfyovci to backup families Zichy, Paxy and the
College of Jesuits in Trnava. In 1794 it was attached to the drought.
Zvončín is located in the western part of Trnava loess boards, 164 m above sea level, 8 km northwest of the town of Trnava. Cadastral boundaries of the villages Šelpice, Suchá nad Parnou, Ružindol as Trnava.